Is there like a limit to the pictures or something? Whatever.
I know that you have all probably seen these pictures before, but I finally got some printed and actually hung on the wall!! These are some old frames I had that were actually a nice cherry color, but matched NOTHING I have, so I decided to sand them and paint them black to match my other frames and accessories. I just did the two larger ones, they are 11x14. I'm very happy with the way they turned out. So, in the future when looking at garage sales or thrift shops if it's wood, it doesn't have to be exactly what you want, because you can always strip it and paint it to how you want it! I love it.
I know that you have all probably seen these pictures before, but I finally got some printed and actually hung on the wall!! These are some old frames I had that were actually a nice cherry color, but matched NOTHING I have, so I decided to sand them and paint them black to match my other frames and accessories. I just did the two larger ones, they are 11x14. I'm very happy with the way they turned out. So, in the future when looking at garage sales or thrift shops if it's wood, it doesn't have to be exactly what you want, because you can always strip it and paint it to how you want it! I love it.

1 comment:
those look fantastic
Post a Comment