Hey Ashley! Your girls are so cute. What's up with you these days? Sorry it has taken me so long to get to looking at your blog. It is way cute. I wish I had more time to look through it all! It's awesome to be in touch again. Wes says hello!
cute pics, who are the friends? i think it depends on the size of each pic according to your compression/resolution settings on the camera, my picassa albums hold up to 500.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Hey Ashley! Your girls are so cute. What's up with you these days? Sorry it has taken me so long to get to looking at your blog. It is way cute. I wish I had more time to look through it all! It's awesome to be in touch again. Wes says hello!
cute pics, who are the friends?
i think it depends on the size of each pic according to your compression/resolution settings on the camera, my picassa albums hold up to 500.
Post a Comment