we have had sick at our house and it seems as though it will never end. I have been sick off and on for the last two-ish weeks, and now... it seems like everyone else might have got it too. We met up with Daddy for lunch today, which was such a fun playdate for the girls. We ended up staying of course forever, since they like to play while I read my most current Scrapbooking magazine. Then once we got home and I went to get Tristan out of the car, I saw that she had tossed her "bananas and plums" all over herself, carseat and car door... EW! Poor little girl had a fever and was covered in... yuckies... we'll just call it that (for the light-stomached few!)
So, after washing her all up, she's now resting peacefully in bed, but probably feels pretty under the weather. I jsut wish it would all go away, and stay away for awhile! And of you know she was wearing a brand new outfit... of course, why throw up on anything old or ugly?!!
So, that's the latest at our house. Good thing is that we can't spread germs through blogging, so you can still read up on us --it's safe.
1 comment:
Hang in there! It seems the same at our house. Especially with the kids in daycare. There's a lot of germs floating around in those places. The good news? You have to stay home with sick kids, so if they sleep long enough you can do some scrapbooking or something. Of course it doesn't usually work out that way, does it? :)
Post a Comment